This picture was taken the morning after the spray tan before rinsing off since I wanted to give my tan as much time to set in as possible!
As some of you may know I recently experienced my first spray tan ever from home! As for it being my first time I am extremely satisfied with the results. I had many doubts about spray tanning and Annie answered all of my questions and made sure I was comfortable at all times! I was scared to turn orange, pasty, sticky or streaky! Keep in mind that right after the procedure you will not see immediate results. The solution will set in between 4-6 hours so it’s up to you when you want to rinse off. Annie explained to me what the results would be like and the after care!I truly recommend Annie because she is highly experienced and knowledgeable about spray tanning! She has been spray tanning for the past six years and now has her own business. She offers full body, face and partial body spray tanning services. She also does home visits as well for an extra charge. All information about before and after care will be below!
Glow up tanning is currently having a promotion for the month of October!! Spray tans are ONLY $30!
This is a perfect time to try a spray tan if you have never tried one before! Book your appointment today!!
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
Link to book on Instagram:
• Shower and exfoliate your skin before tanning!
• Shave and wax before tanning!
• Do not apply any lotions or oils to the skin.
• Mani, Pedis should be done before tanning!
• Try not to sweat before the procedure
Tips for at home Spray Tanning!
• Try to have a spacious area for Assinet to set up a tent and equipment!
• Also have some outlets near by or extension cords ready!
• Rinse off 4-6 hours after your spray tan (you can rinse off when you feel you are dark enough)
• Try not to sweat for the next 5 hours so the tan can set in, with out looking streaky.
• Try not to use any scented lotion or body butters on your skin directly. This will ruin the tan!
• Try not to spray any perfume directly on your skin because this is completely wipe away the tanning solution.
• Stay away from anything containing alcohol like hand sanitizers, skin toners etc.